Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One plus one

Update on my progress at a year and a month:

1. I now have some bottom molars peeking through my gums...mostly on my left side. I'm continuing to chew on everything and to drool everywhere.
2. I'm eating more table food like tofu, rice, and seaweed soup; macaraoni and cheese; french toast; scrambled eggs; quartered and peeled grapes; bread. I'm also eating cottage cheese, Goldfish snacks (the low-sodium kind), and pasta or noodles.
3. I'm starting to transition to cow's milk, too. I had a few days of goat's milk. I like it just fine, though the first couple of days I pooped five times a day (perhaps that was a little too much information for you).
4. I like holding the phone up to my ear and talking into it. But if anyone says anything back to me though the phone, I become very very silent and confused.
5. I used to like making Baby Teradactyl noises, but I've progressed now to making T-Rex roars.
6. I'm walking across the room now without much assistance. In fact, today I walked with Mama all the way out to the mailbox at the end of our driveway. Of course, I held her hand.
7. I've learned not to bite anyone anymore.
8. I sometimes blow kisses on command. Sometimes.
9. I still have trouble clapping my hands, but I can bang on the table quite well.
10. Today, I saw a cat on TV and I said, "Kuh, kuh, kuh."

No comments: