Thursday, August 18, 2005

"And in THIS corner..."

Bummer that Mom and Dad couldn't celebrate their 2nd wedding anniversary yesterday, they were stuck at home with me, and called in a lactation consultant to get to work on me and to deal with my "issues". My only real problem is that I can't get a decent steak around here.

Mom and Dad took me to the Pump Station today to pick up a couple things. Mom got herself a couple of those cool gel discs that's supposed to help give her some relief from my relentless chewing. But we also slipped in a chance to use their scale for free.

And so after two weeks, I weighed in at 7 pounds and 11 ounces! Woo-hoo, were Mom and Dad stoked! They say I'm supposed to be losing my ounce-age during the first couple weeks, but dang...I'm puttin' it on! Dad thought about putting me on a low-carb diet, but then realized that I don't really have much of a choice to eat what I want.

A few more of mommy's visitors came by today.

No comments: