Sunday, November 13, 2005

I've got...personality


So finally, their powers of observation have kicked in now that they've adjusted to sleep deprivation, and Mom and Dad have figured out a few things about my personality:

1. I like to smile, laugh, and talk; but I get the hiccups when I get too excited.
2. I make friends easily with stuffed animals.
3. I'm precious in the morning and cranky in the afternoon.
4. I'm ticklish under my arms when I'm being undressed for my bath.
5. I love baths.
6. I am generally a happy baby, except I will shatter glass with my scream if I'm hungry.
7. I'm a 2-faced devil: I'm adorable, cute, and well-behaved in public, but I look forward to coming home and raising hell.
8. I like physical actvities like being tossed into the air, riding on Daddy Race Car, having my swing turned up to level TEN, and being rocketed around the apartment with a jet-pack on my back.
9. I hate being swaddled and insist on having my arms free when I sleep.
10. I like to stick my feet into my own poop when I'm having my diaper changed.

1 comment:

yucaree said...

devin, i gotta tell you that you and maya are a match ... from the hairy back and shoulders, to the foot in the poop, it's like you two were meant to be friends! looking forward to seeing you soon!