Sunday, November 20, 2005

Will you marry me?

Today we visited my girlfriend, Maya. She's a cutie, don't you think? She's a little over two weeks old in this picture, and was born November 4. We've got a lot in common, she and I: we were both born around the six pound range (Maya at 6 pounds and 5 ounces, me at 6 pounds and 15 ounces), and around 20 inches long (Maya: 19.5 inches, Me: 20 inches).


And her family ain't too bad either. I gotta behave around her big brother, though.


I'll wait about twenty years for your answer, Maya. So take your time and think about it. Maybe this picture of me will help you decide.

Whaddya think?

1 comment:

yucaree said...

ah ha ha ha ha! that picture will definitely help maya decide to be your girlfriend -- who could resist??

and, as long as you behave around big bro ian, and be nice to mama yukari, you're totally in. it does help that i like your folks a lot (and trust them to raise a good boy ;))!