Monday, July 24, 2006

heat sucks

OK, global warming sucks: this heat rash thing is getting a little out of control. Do you have any idea what it's like to have tiny, itchy, ugly bumps all over your body? And I mean *ALL OVER* your body? (yes, that is what I mean).

This morning, we were going to have a photo shoot with Marta, my photographer. We had everything ready for the shoot for my bathtub scene, my walker toy, and my arcade table...took *weeks* to prepare. And then I wake up today looking like a page out of a braille book! How am I expected to show up on Target print ads if I perpetually look like I've got measels? Sick little boys don't show up in Babies 'R Us ads. Do I have a chance? Not.

So Mom and Dad set up this crazy 3-fan system at home. The cool air relay goes something like this:

kitchen AC on high >
honeywell "vornado-type" fan directed through living room >
20" directed honeywell fan in hallway >
oscillating wall-mounted fan >
Devin sleeping a little better

Anyway, I hope this thing takes a long vacation...because I've got a BIG one-year party coming up! By the way, you're invited...but you've gotta RSVP! Drop me a line if you want to come.

No comments: